ECA2 is a very famous French event organization company, the company is behind many world famous events such as the opening ceremony of the World Cup in Paris 1998, the Millennium Welcome Ceremony at the Eiffel Tower 2000 with 4 billion live followers at each event. These are not only monumental-scale works, cutting-edge technology, but more than that, each event of ECA2 is an art that touches emotions, taking viewers from feeling overwhelmed to admiring and finally admiring.
The historical story that created the legend of ECA2
ECA2 was founded in 1974, with the original main goal of organizing special events such as World’s fairs, the opening ceremony of the world sports tournament (Olympic) or art performances in amusement parks.
In 1989, ECA2 and famous art creator Yves Pépin created the first water screen technology (Aqua Scan) for showing cinema footage on water screens with no size limit. With this technology, ECA2 soon received an invitation to cooperate and perform central art shows at Disney Universal Studios parks.
Without limiting its own creativity, in 2012 ECA2 once again wowed the audience with its multi-layer water screen technology with the Big O show in 2012 world exhibition event in Yeosu, Korea.
Colorful performances of ECA2
ECA2 has associated its name with many world famous shows in which it is impossible not to mention
- The 25th Anniversary of the Founding of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – 1996
- The opening ceremony of the World Cup football tournament in France – 1998
- Opening Ceremony of the All Africa Games (All Africa Games) in Nigeria – 2003
- Opening and closing ceremony of the Summer Paralympics in Greece – 2004
- Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games in China – 2008
- Qatar Royal Wedding – 2008
- Opening ceremony of the Summer Universiade in China – 2011
- Togo’s 50th Independence Day Celebration – 2011
- Circus of Light Festival at Red Square Russia – 2012.
Besides the grand celebrations, ECA2 also participates in the production of many art performances at amusement centers or theme parks.
- Poseidon’s Fury show at Universal Park, Orlando – 1998
- Show “Le Lac aux Images” and “Le Miroir d’Uranie” at the theme park Futuroscope, France – 2002
- Magical Sentosa Show at Sentosa Island Singapore – 2002
- Show BraviSEAmo! at the Tokyo Ocean Park – 2004
- Songs of the Sea Show at Sentosa Island Singapore – 2007
- Le Mystère de la note Bleue show at Futuroscope theme park, France – 2009
- The Ancient Secret Show at Akshardham Temple, India – 2010
- Mangrove Groove Show in Shenzhen, China – 2011
Big-O and Wonderful Moonkey show at the 2012 world fair, Korea
The handshake between ECA2 and Sun Group in the Vortex show
In the near future, ECA2 will cooperate with Sun Group to bring to the Vortex water music stage in the south of Phu Quoc island with spectacular light and sound shows with the adventure story of astronaut Luigi. Join your friends on a journey across the galaxy, fighting against threats from the universe. It will be an unprecedented light and sound experience for visitors every time they come to Phu Quoc, to the southern ecosystem of Pearl Island.